Answerbase provides you with a list of content that we would recommend that you create in order to ensure that your site is providing all of the most relevant question and answer content that your customers are asking about, and that you provide the answers in order to drive conversions and traffic on your site.What is the Value?
The value in creating content that is recommended is the following:
- Increasing Conversions: Having the questions that your customers are asking already available when they arrive to your site help increase conversion through (1) ensuring that their pre-sales questions are answered immediately and they can just go ahead and purchase the product instead of waiting for the answer and (2) showing the social proof on your site that you've been answering questions from other customers which gives them more confidence to purchase as your site looks alive and active.
- Increasing Traffic: Answerbase feeds you with questions that your target audience is asking about the products you sell and can even let you know when questions are being asked into Google (and the volume of times those questions are being asked). This ensures that you're creating valuable content that your audience is searching for, where we've seen some merchants increase their organic traffic by up to 400%.
- Reducing Support Inquiries: You can know what questions your customers are wanting the answers to before they even ask them, so you can use any extra bandwidth that your customer support representatives have throughout the day in order to effectively address those questions so they'll be automatically answered when the customers get there.
- Product Description Optimization: Answerbase will let you know what questions are being asked related to the products that you're selling, so that you can ensure those questions are answered in a Q&A thread but also determine whether that information is missing in your product descriptions and specifications. This ensures that you're continuously optimizing the information on your product pages which helps both SEO and conversion.
In order to provide the benefits listed above, Answerbase has a few types of recommendations that it will give you to on what content you should consider creating to bolster the content on your store. What types of Content Creation Recommendations does Answerbase give?
The types of recommendations are as follows:
- Organic Search Questions: Answerbase will feed you with the exact questions that are being asked into search engines related to the products that you're selling. We will let you know how many times that question is asked per month through the search engines, to ensure you're creating content to fulfill the demand from your customer base.
- Competitor Site Product Questions: The products that you're selling are also being sold by your competitors, and the product questions that they've answered are also relevant to your audience. Answerbase can identify when you're selling the same exact product that is being sold on a competitive site and let you know all of the product questions that have been asked on those competitor sites. You can then answer those product questions with your unique product expertise and ensure that (1) your customers also have access to those great answers and (2) you have content that is being indexed for when those questions are being asked into Google.
- Visitor Engagement Questions: Visitors to your site sometimes pose product questions through your fields that they don't actually post to Answerbase. Answerbase is able to feed you with these questions that have been searched for as well as the product they're related to, ensuring that your team can make sure those questions are answered in either a product questions and answer thread or within your product descriptions and specifications.
It's Answerbase's goal is to let you know what product information your customers are searching for so that you can provide that information, attract more customers on your site, and drive more sales. How do I use this within my Administration Dashboard?
When you log into your administration dashboard you'll see the Content Creation Recommendations on the top right of your Dashboard, as seen here:
You can click to view all of the recommendations where you'll see a full list of the recommendations that Answerbase provides, what type of recommendation it is (Organic Search Demand, Competitor Content, Visitor Engagement), and then the option to take an action on the recommendation as seen here.
When reviewing each recommendation, you can choose to post an answer to the question in order to ensure that you provide a quality and unique answer to that question which will be used to drive traffic and conversions. If you find that you don't want to post an answer to a particular question, you can choose to dismiss that recommendation and go on to the next.
Answerbase's goal is to consistently feed your team with content that they can create which will add directly to your bottom line, so that their expertise can consistently be channeled into generating new sales. The number of recommendations that will be provided per month do vary per plan, so if you'd like an unlimited stream of content that your team can generate to drive conversions and traffic, please Schedule a Call
with one of our representatives and we'll make sure you're on a plan that is aligned with your goals.
If you'd like a walk-through of these capabilities and how to accomplish this for your ecommerce site, please Schedule a Demo
today and we'll have a product specialist walk you through.