Will Answerbase allow me to show all questions publicly but hide the answers until the user pays to access them? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Does Answerbase integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
We are medical professionals discussing real cases, can we make sure our threads are not indexed on search engines View answer
System Administration > Customization, Other
Our site is build on a .NET framework. Would there be any issues integrating the forum (including SSO)? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
Does Answerbase provide 256 bit or 128 bit encryption with its SSL certificate? View answer
Do you know an easy tool that allows us to add an opt in easily? View answer
Other
Does Answerbase offer an affiliate program? View answer
System Administration, Other
Does Answerbase support Spanish? View answer
Does the Google Helpful Content System impact the Google My Business Listings? View answer
Is there a discount if I pay for a full years subscription of service up front? View answer
Does Answerbase currently support the German language? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Are the questions and answers in the Answerbase system crawlable by Google Bot for SEO purposes? View answer
In the "E-Commerce Module" row on the pricing page, is this referring to the number of pages I can list my Q&A on? View answer
If I decided to go with Answerbase, what is an estimate on how long it would take to have my site up and running? View answer
I want my Q&A content to sit on my product pages instead of solely on Answerbase servers, is this possible? View answer
Which search technology does Answerbase use in the core? Solr? Lucene? View answer
What is the uptime/reliability for your hosted solution? View answer
Is there a maximum number of users we can have? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Other
Can your enterprise solution operate in a closed system with absolutely no Internet access? View answer
Do you offer "pay as you go" price plans? View answer
Can we move data from the trial site to the new site when we begin service, or do we have to redo all customization View answer
Do your widgets work with responsive web design so that they are mobile/tablet friendly? View answer
Does my Q&A site have to reside on a subdomain or can it reside in a folder/subdirectory? View answer
Can I install widgets on multiple pages? View answer
We would like SSO capability. We use Active Directory- how can this provide the authentication to your product? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
Is there a translation of Answerbase into Portuguese (pt-BR)? View answer
Is Answerbase supported in the Arabic language? If so, can you direct me to the resources to achieve it? View answer
Can we make people pay to ask questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Other
Why should I choose Answerbase over an open source alternative? Can you clarify the benefits of your solution? View answer
What is Answerbase running on the back-end? It looks like you are a Windows/.NET shop but I want to confirm. View answer
Is your code open-source or compiled so a customer is free to make modifications without the vendor's support? View answer
Is Answerbase a forum /communities out-of-box or does it require customization? Do we have to use you to customize View answer
Is it possible to integrate SSO out-of-the-box or is that a customization? View answer
I want user "A" to access all products, but "B" to access only two products. Is this an out-of-box option or custom View answer
System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Customization, Other
Does Answerbase support the Japanese language? View answer
We need to integrate a comprehensive eshop into the website, will that be possible with this software? View answer
Is there a translation of Answerbase into German? View answer
Can I run two different Q&A sections, one free for visitors and one paid for a guaranteed expert response? View answer
How many users can I have on the Basic plan? View answer
Is there a translation of Answerbase into French? View answer
I signed up for the free trial on the Basic plan, how do I switch my trial to the Professional plan? View answer
System Administration > Other, Other
Does Answerbase have a solution for integration with MS Active directory? View answer
Is there a translation of Answerbase into Polish? View answer
Do you have any specific examples of WordPress plug-ins, widgets, and integration? View answer
It the monthly fee the cost per community or per user? View answer
Is there a plan that allows embedding widgets over https? View answer
I'm afraid of losing all of my data; does Answerbase do a daily backup to make sure nothing is lost? View answer
Is it possible to use both categories and tags? We want to organize by categories, but then allow tagging also. View answer
System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Content Management, Other
I have changed ownership of my site, so I need to add a new Paypal ID. How do I do this? View answer
Does AnswerBase integrate with Google Analytics? View answer