If 1000's of our staff logged onto Answerbase at the same time, would your system be able to cope? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Is it easy to upgrade or downgrade between the different plans or does it cause a lot of problems? View answer
System Administration > Other, Other
I see the demo site is not SSL encrypted, would/could that be switched on post-purchase? View answer
Do you have a WordPress plugin? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
Can Answerbase inform other users when a question is asked about their area of knowledge or expertise? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, Other
What is your turnaround time for email support? View answer
Other
Can I tie into our existing product review program so users don't have to create another account for Q&A? View answer
I need a Q&A module for a one time event; can I create and pay for an account for only one month? View answer
Does Answerbase support multiple choice questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Other
We would like two areas, Field Services and Support Team. Is there a way to logically separate the questions asked View answer
System Administration > Content Management, Other
When integrating Answerbase with my website, should I use a subdirectory or a subdomain? View answer
For search engine optimization, does every question asked equal a new page to be indexed? View answer
Is it possible to import Q&A content from other system or platform? View answer
How does Answerbase relate with online chat? I want instant answers to use alongside existing chat. View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base, Other
Can I set up my Q&A site so that every question has to be moderated before it is posted? View answer
System Administration > Moderation, System Administration > Customization, Other
Since billing for this platform is done through Paypal, what do I need to do if I need to change my Paypal ID? View answer
Can I have a list of supported hardware necessary to run your software? View answer
Can I put Google Adsense on my Q&A pages throughout my site? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Other
Can I use a credit card to pay for my Answerbase subscription? View answer
Hi, can I translate the questions or answers or articles into other languages and if yes where in Shopify? View answer
We want students to ask questions without registering, we moderate, and then we answer them. Can Answerbase do this View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
Can we get Answerbase to run in a locked student area of our site program? View answer
I'm an online retailer, how can Answerbase help improve my conversion rates? View answer
If Answerbase increases their prices or limit the number of users, can I take my member data if I leave? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Other
Is the Answerbase site mobile friendly or does it come with an app? View answer
Is is possible for our users to be able to post projects with their questions as zip files less than 3MB? View answer
How many users does the Basic Account and Professional Account support? View answer
Do you support videos in both questions and answers? View answer
Is it possible to allow generic access from the public without them creating an account? View answer
can i change the location of the search field View answer
We're told your product has the potential of positively affecting SEO rankings. Can you comment on that idea? View answer
Some question and answer websites have a scoring system, do u? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure, Other
Does Answerbase support live chatting? View answer
Drafted answers on answerbase View answer
Can I place Javascript on our Answerbase website? I want to include LivePerson chat. View answer
What is provided in the enterprise plan? View answer
I’m planning to use Angular JS in the fronted. Are there any showcases of Answerbase customers that did this too? View answer
When using Answerbase,will Google give us the same SEO value as they would if we created our own Q&A platform? View answer
Our pageviews spike and exceed the threshold for two months, can we average the monthly views with very low months
What are the API activity threshold and overage charges for the Business Plan per month? View answer
What are the monthly pageview threshold and overage charges for the Business Plan? View answer
Are there any discounts on plan prices for non-profit companies?
Can I integrate Answerbase into my existing application or website? View answer
Are Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities available on all Answerbase plans? View answer
What is your minimum term contract? View answer
In the future, if I need your services to customize my website according to my needs, is it possible? View answer
Can I ask my members to pay for a subscription to access my site? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
Do I have to install anything or can I control my whole Answerbase site online? View answer
Is there a translation of Answerbase into Russian? View answer
We want to serve a Terms of Service which the user must accept before accessing the site; is this possible? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Customization, Other