The users would like to be able to exchange personal messages. How is this possible? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, System Administration > User Management
Is it possible to manually rank users on the home page and member page? We want certain users to have prominence. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure, System Administration > User Management
Are user roles like "Expert" and "Staff Expert" ranked differently for prominence on user point ranking lists? View answer
We want one user to get an email every time a question is asked; they are missing some emails. What did we do wrong? View answer
System Administration > Customization, System Administration > Category Management, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Can your enterprise solution operate in a closed system with absolutely no Internet access? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
We need to be certain that the data is confidential; how do we make sure all users are moderated before access? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Moderation
We would like SSO capability. We use Active Directory- how can this provide the authentication to your product? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
Can we make people pay to ask questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Other
Can I add extra pages? I need to add extra pages on my site for resources, selling books etc. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, System Administration > Customization
Why should I choose Answerbase over an open source alternative? Can you clarify the benefits of your solution? View answer
What is Answerbase running on the back-end? It looks like you are a Windows/.NET shop but I want to confirm. View answer
Do you have instant-search? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Is it possible to integrate SSO out-of-the-box or is that a customization? View answer
Can I run two different Q&A sections, one free for visitors and one paid for a guaranteed expert response? View answer
Can an ordinary user edit or delete their postings? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
We'd like to limit discussions per subsets of members. Are group discussions supported in any manner? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Is it possible to customize the rank/reputation, point system, etc? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure, System Administration > Customization
Can I disable to the "Question Details" area on my site? View answer
Does Oauth2 require us to setup Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
If I set my site to private, will it be viewed by Google searches? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
Concerning SSO, how long is the timeout on a login session? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
How do you change the profile icon for a user? View answer
I'm afraid of losing all of my data; does Answerbase do a daily backup to make sure nothing is lost? View answer
If I turn off the points / ratings, will users still be able to vote "thumbs up" or "thumbs down?" View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure
Is there a way to have the “Browse by Topic” items on the right side of the screen listed in alphabetical order? View answer
Why don't I have the option to allow my users to login through Facebook and Twitter? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
Can you tell me the password for my website? I forgot it, but I don't want to change it. View answer
What are the pros and cons for allowing someone to post a question without registering? View answer
Will Answerbase allow me to show all questions publicly but hide the answers until the user pays to access them? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Can I get some information around how searching works (e.g. what does it search questions? answers? comments? Tags View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches
Can my audience subscribe to receive an email every time a question is asked about a particular keyword? View answer
Can I ask my members to pay for a subscription to access my site? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
We have an OpenLDAP server to store user's login credentials, can Answerbase talk with it to allow seamless login? View answer
Is there a way to answer questions using the seeded users from our initial CSV file? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > User Management, System Administration > Other