How do I receive an email notification when someone posts an answer to a question that I am not involved with? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Can I add a call to action underneath each question thread? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base
Can I require all visitors to agree on our Standard Terms before being allowed to ask a question. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
I don't want my customers to have to register or sign in twice to ask a question, how can I stop this? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Do you support videos in both questions and answers? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Can I create my own search field that sends users to Answerbase powered search results? View answer
How can a customer ask a question without leaving our site? We don't want to direct users away from our site. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Can I put adsense ads on the site? View answer
When I'm asking or answering a question, why don't I have the option to upload an attachment? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions
How do I get backlinks quickly? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches
Do you support OIDC via other IAM vendors like OneLogin? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions
Can we customize the data fields required during user registration to include info such as phone number, etc.? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Customization
If I add one of our staff as an Admin, do they need another role for them to participate in answering questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > User Management
What file types are supported for attachments? View answer
Can I manually adjust the points of users on my Q&A site? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure
If I insert HTML tags into an answer to add a bullet list or similar editing, will they display on the public site? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions
How can I give a user login access; they are receiving an error stating they do not have the correct permissions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > User Management
Can Answerbase search the existing database of questions for relevant matches before the user submits the question View answer
How long do logged in sessions last for users?
How can I charge people money for registration and access to my Q&A environment? View answer
Are Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities available on all Answerbase plans? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
If I search words that I know are in the questions that I just uploaded, why are they not being found? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches, System Administration > Content Management
How do I remove or disable the blurry words on the login page? View answer
We want to serve a Terms of Service which the user must accept before accessing the site; is this possible? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Customization, Other
Do you have the ability to edit the checkbox on the ask question form related to Privacy Policy? View answer
Is it possible to restrict visibility of the site (including the login screen) to a range of supplied IP adresses? View answer
Why am I getting a validation to Add either at least one category or a product to the post on my widget? View answer
Our site is build on a .NET framework. Would there be any issues integrating the forum (including SSO)? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
I can't find an "Ask A Question" button. How do I submit a question on my site? View answer
How can we allow everyone to ask questions, but only allow a select few to answer the questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Customization
When a user submits a new question, is there an email that is sent to the user? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Some of the questions/comments have a voting button, but some don't. I want to give a thumbs up, why can't I? View answer
Can I change the link that my logo points to on the top of the Answerbase knowledge base? View answer
What users will show as "contributors" on the platform? View answer
What languages does Answerbase support? View answer
Is it possible for users to post anonymous questions on Answerbase? View answer
Is it possible to add a specific user to a category so that user will be notified to be able to answer? View answer
Can Google and other search engines index Q&A content that renders via JavaScript on my ecommerce product page? View answer
Does Answerbase automatically answer duplicate questions through auto-suggest? View answer
What is an Answerbase Article and how do you manage them? View answer
How do you show a list of active members on the knowledge base? View answer
How do I get my custom domain on a secure https url reference? View answer
Is there an issue with mobile app? View answers
Will the content of the site belongs to me or is it yours? View answer
Do you have the option to put your own ads (Answerbase Ads) on the site in the future? View answer
Can Answerbase be integrated with our email system? View answer
How can I prevent users from being able to comment on questions that have been asked? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, System Administration > Customization
Does Answerbase currently support the German language? View answer
Is there an API that does login verification on an existing user that asks a new question? View answer
Can users just look up answers and ask questions without having to login/register? View answer