Is there a translation of Answerbase into Russian? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Other
When adding a widget to my Wordpress site, Wordpress keeps adding <p></p> tags that are not in my code, why? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site
I've created a widget and pasted the code into my Wordpress site. Nothing comes up or I see the code. What's wrong View answer
Does Answerbase integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
Does AnswerBase integrate with Google Analytics? View answer
Is there a way for the widget to not show the Question Details and tagging screens? View answer
System Administration > Customization, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
I noticed on every page at the bottom it shows the google analytics code, how do I get that off of my pages? View answer
System Administration > Customization, System Administration > Other
When I added the e-commerce module, I had to change to categories. I removed the module, how do I get back to tags View answer
System Administration > Category Management
Is it possible to add a SSL Certificate along with the custom Domain? View answer
Is it possible to use both categories and tags? We want to organize by categories, but then allow tagging also. View answer
System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Content Management, Other
Is there a way to have the “Browse by Topic” items on the right side of the screen listed in alphabetical order? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, System Administration > Customization
I am Admin. How do I get to my admin site to delete or moderate content? View answer
System Administration > Moderation
Our URL structure is https://, will the web address be https://ask.mywebsitename.co.uk ? View answer
Can I import more than one user at a time? View answer
System Administration > User Management
When importing content, do we need to create fake email addresses for the mock seed users or does the system do it View answer
System Administration > Content Management, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Can I display more info about a user (a URL or signature) when they post without having to go to their profile View answer
System Administration > User Management, System Administration > Customization
I see our questions are being posted in Pacific Time, is there a way to adjust to our local time (Eastern)? View answer
System Administration > Other
I have a user that was operating two different profiles; is there a way to merge those two accounts into one? View answer
If a new category is created, can a previously posted question be added to the new category created if it's related View answer
How can we get our moderators to only see those threads that apply to them in their dashboard experience? View answer
Concerning SSO, how long is the timeout on a login session? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
If I set my site to private, will it be viewed by Google searches? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
When editing HTML, do I need to erase default code and insert mine or is there a spot in each code where it belongs View answer
System Administration > Customization
How can I modify the navigation links and style the navigation area to that of the root domain? View answer
Is there a plan that allows embedding widgets over https? View answer
Can we show the user's profile from our home website instead of the profile from the Answerbase site? View answer
System Administration > User Management, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Can I set a custom length for my Question Title? View answer
Where can I find the Ansewrbase API Documentation? View answer
Does Oauth2 require us to setup Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
Can I disable to the "Question Details" area on my site? View answer
Do you have any specific examples of WordPress plug-ins, widgets, and integration? View answer
Is it possible to customize the rank/reputation, point system, etc? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure, System Administration > Customization
We'd like to limit discussions per subsets of members. Are group discussions supported in any manner? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Is there a translation of Answerbase into Polish? View answer
Does Answerbase have a solution for integration with MS Active directory? View answer
How can I send a message to all of my users at once? View answer
How can I remove products manually from the list of products shown on our Answerbase site? View answer
System Administration > Content Management
I signed up for the free trial on the Basic plan, how do I switch my trial to the Professional plan? View answer
System Administration > Other, Other
Is there a translation of Answerbase into French? View answer
After I delete a question, it still appears in the "Most Popular" filter. How long should it take to go away? View answer
How many users can I have on the Basic plan? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Other
Is there a translation of Answerbase into German? View answer
We need to integrate a comprehensive eshop into the website, will that be possible with this software? View answer
Does Answerbase support the Japanese language? View answer