If questions and answers are unique to users, how do I keep them from displaying publicly? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions
How long does a session last once a user is logged in? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
Can I send a private message from one user to another user? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
I just posted a few questions, why are they not showing up in my moderation queue? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Moderation
Does Answerbase support multiple choice questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, Other
What types of videos does Answerbase support? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions
If 1000's of our staff logged onto Answerbase at the same time, would your system be able to cope? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, Other
Is there a widget to search questions rather than submit questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
How can a customer ask a question without leaving our site? We don't want to direct users away from our site. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Explain how search results work. I entered "That." There is a question with "That" in it, but it doesn't come up View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches
While registering, can a person choose his field of expertise? View answer
Can we control the answers so they are only viewable by the person who asked the question? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions
How can I remove Recaptcha when users are submitting a question or answer? View answer
How do I change the logo reflected on the top of my Answerbase knowledge base? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base
If I search words that I know are in the questions that I just uploaded, why are they not being found? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches, System Administration > Content Management
Is it possible for a customer to search through other customer questions on Answerbase? View answer
What happens to Reported questions and answers? View answer
When I answer a question publicly, member asking still get an email letting them know we've answered them? View answer
Can users ask any random question that they would like? View answer
Sometimes Answerbase makes me login again to view questions or answers, but usually doesn't. Is this a bug? View answer
For search engine optimization, does every question asked equal a new page to be indexed? View answer
We want students to ask questions without registering, we moderate, and then we answer them. Can Answerbase do this View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, Other
Can I remove the Tools and Share sections of the right column of my homepage? View answer
In registration, can I integrate a third party mailing list software to automatically add user info into a database View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Is there a way to "zero" the points accumulated so far by a user? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure
How does Answerbase relate with online chat? I want instant answers to use alongside existing chat. View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base, Other
How do I allow users to ask a question without having to go through a login process? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
How long is a standard session timeout? View answer
As a moderator, can I assign questions or send questions to specific staff members so they can answer them? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Moderation
Is there a widget that offers the option of writing answers to questions? View answer
What does "Report It" mean? View answer
How do I receive an email notification when someone posts an answer to a question that I am not involved with? View answer
Can I manually adjust the points of users on my Q&A site? View answer
Is it possible to turn off the "Answer" feature? We only want questions answered in-house or by assignment. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Customization
If I add one of our staff as an Admin, do they need another role for them to participate in answering questions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > User Management
If I insert HTML tags into an answer to add a bullet list or similar editing, will they display on the public site? View answer
How can I give a user login access; they are receiving an error stating they do not have the correct permissions? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > User Management
Is there a way to make a user's password expire annually so that they have to confirm their company email each year? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration
Can Answerbase search the existing database of questions for relevant matches before the user submits the question View answer
Can I put adsense ads on the site? View answer
What file types are supported for attachments? View answer
How do I get backlinks quickly? View answer
How can I charge people money for registration and access to my Q&A environment? View answer
Are Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities available on all Answerbase plans? View answer
Where can I find the Single Sign-On (SSO) documentation? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login
Do you support videos in both questions and answers? View answer
I don't want my customers to have to register or sign in twice to ask a question, how can I stop this? View answer
Can I require all visitors to agree on our Standard Terms before being allowed to ask a question. View answer
Are user roles like "Expert" and "Staff Expert" ranked differently for prominence on user point ranking lists? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Point System and Structure, System Administration > User Management
I have at least one user with an Expert role, but my Experts widget is empty. How does it populate? View answer