Can I moderate questions and answers before they appear on the site? View answer
System Administration > Content Management
How do I post a question and answer from the Answerbase administration site? View answer
What if I post a bunch of AI-generated content without much review or editing it? View answer
Does Google crawl JavaScript loaded content on a page? View answer
System Administration > Content Management, Platform Benefits > Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We would like two areas, Field Services and Support Team. Is there a way to logically separate the questions asked View answer
System Administration > Content Management, Other
Our old system did not have question titles, do you have a suggestion on what to enter when we import our old data View answer
System Administration > Content Management, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Can you change the product on a Content Creation Recommendation? View answer
I've set so questions are accepted without moderation, but I still see the Deem moderated on admin question detail View answer
How can I prioritize the most important products in the product-by-product optimization workflow? View answer
Can I post my own product Questions & Answers from the administration site? View answer
If I search words that I know are in the questions that I just uploaded, why are they not being found? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Keyword Searches, System Administration > Content Management
How do I find the list of questions associated with each of my products? View answer
Product Page SEO
How to change the default scheduled content review settings? View answer
Can I backup or export all of the Q&A data from my Answerbase site? View answer
What should I do if I get the "ACTION RECOMMENDED - FOCUS ON Q&A RELEVANCE" notice? View answer
Can I set if content is published or unpublished after it's posted by a user until a moderator reviews it? View answer
How do questions related to "All Products" show up on my product pages? View answer
What does it mean if a question is "open" or "closed" and how do I edit that setting? View answer
How can I stop spam, profanity and other junk from being posted as questions and answers? View answer
How can I change the "Ask us" text on the Call to Action (CTA) widget? View answer
What does "Move to a different Product/Category " do when managing "People Also Asked" questions from Google? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Generator
What if I post similar Q&A content related to multiple pages, does that create a "Duplicate Content" problem? View answer
What does it mean if I run into Q&A structured data issues on a site? View answer
Can I copy and paste content from another source into the question or answer field? View answer
How do I connect my Google Search Console account to Answerbase? View answer
Free Ecommerce SEO Audit
Where do I find questions asked on Google related to my products and pages? View answer
How do you add a video to a question or an answer response to that question on Answerbase? View answer
How do I add my sitemap for my question and answer content to Google Search Console? View answer
How long does Google take to crawl my new pages or content? View answer
How do I Associate Q&A's to Products, Categories, or "All Products"? View answer
How can I review answers that are submitted by my staff before they are published? View answer
What types of content is best to post on the product category level? View answer
Can I assign questions or send questions to specific staff members so they can answer them? View answer
Is it possible to allow users to email us their questions and then they automatically post to Answerbase? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, System Administration > Content Management, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other
Is there a way to post multiple questions at once without importing a CSV file? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Asking Questions, System Administration > Content Management
If an administrator reopens a question, does it close again following the normal process or does it stay open?
System Administration > Content Management, System Administration > Other
What should I do if I get the "ORGANIC INDEXING NOTICE" notice within my administration dashboard? View answer
Is "Most Popular" calculated the same for the widget and the site itself? View answer
How do I add a new moderator to be notified about new questions as they come in? View answer
Is it possible to edit the timestamp on a question or answer? View answer
How can I systematically go through content that has a low quality reputation and improve it? View answer
How long should my answers be in order to have the most value for my site? View answer
When setting up my website, is there a quicker way to enter my seed content than to enter them one by one? View answer
Can I pull Q&A content to be used in our own custom materials marketing and training materials? View answer
Is there an option to moderate comments, like with regular questions and answers? View answer
How do I review Q&A content proposals from my company's previous customer communication? View answer
How can I use an existing answer to answer a new question? View answer
What is the "Forums" tab in the "AI-Enabled Page SEO with Helpful Content" recommendations workflow? View answer
Ecommerce Product Q&A
Is the Q&A content owned by the customer? View answer
How can I see published questions that are unanswered? View answer