How do I integrate Answerbase into a Services site? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Frequently Asked
Is it possible to deem moderated all future posts from a person who has posted moderated content in the past? View answer
System Administration > Moderation
What does it mean to "validate that users are posting questions in a strict question format"? View answer
System Administration > Content Management
What is an Administrator and how do I assign one?
System Administration
What is the "Website" field used for? View answer
System Administration > Other
Is there a way to edit a question thread so that it can be assigned to a category or topic? View answer
Can I moderate questions and answers before they appear on the site? View answer
What if I get "email is already in use" when I try to create a user? View answer
System Administration > User Management
Does Answerbase already provide a sitemap and syndication to different search engines? View answer
System Administration > Other, System Administration > Customization
How long should my answers be in order to have the most value for my site? View answer
How do I post a question and answer from the Answerbase administration site? View answer
How do I add another User to view my Google Search Console Reports? View answer
System Administration > Reports, Frequently Asked
Is it possible to turn off the "Answer" feature? We only want questions answered in-house or by assignment. View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Customization
I just posted a few questions, why are they not showing up in my moderation queue? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Moderation
Can I backup or export all of the Q&A data from my Answerbase site? View answer
I setup my own domain for Q&A with my domain provider, now what? View answer
System Administration > Customization
As a moderator, can I assign questions or send questions to specific staff members so they can answer them? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Moderation
How do I notify someone that they are setup with an account to my site? View answer
Can I tie into our existing product review program so users don't have to create another account for Q&A? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
How do questions related to "All Products" show up on my product pages? View answer
How do do simple branding on my Answerbase knowledge base? View answer
How do I create my own LinkedIn application for LinkedIn login? View answer
System Administration > Third Party Login
What does it mean if a question is "open" or "closed" and how do I edit that setting? View answer
I see the demo site is not SSL encrypted, would/could that be switched on post-purchase? View answer
System Administration > Other, Other
Is it easy to upgrade or downgrade between the different plans or does it cause a lot of problems? View answer
Can I offer Facebook login only, while excluding LinkedIn, Twitter, and OpenID? View answer
Our old system did not have question titles, do you have a suggestion on what to enter when we import our old data View answer
System Administration > Content Management, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
How do I add another user in my administration dashboard for Answerbase? View answer
Can Answerbase inform other users when a question is asked about their area of knowledge or expertise? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, Other
How do I see the performance of my Q&A landing pages in Google Search Console?
System Administration > Reports
What is the "Questions to Display" option of the Full Featured Widget? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Can you change the product on a Content Creation Recommendation? View answer
We would like two areas, Field Services and Support Team. Is there a way to logically separate the questions asked View answer
System Administration > Content Management, Other
Do you have a WordPress plugin? View answer
Why am I getting an empty question box on my website when I set up my widget? View answer
If I'm experiencing SPAM, is there anything I can do to try preventing it? View answer
How do I remove the icons for inserting images, videos, and links? View answer
In registration, can I integrate a third party mailing list software to automatically add user info into a database View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
What is the "Offering Reference" and what is it used for? View answer
What does it mean to anonymize a user? View answer
Since I use question views for purposes of marketing, how is the number of views for a question calculated? View answer
Can I put Google Adsense on my Q&A pages throughout my site? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Other
Is it possible to change the name of the site and how can I do that? View answer
How do you change the profile icon for a user? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Other, System Administration > User Management
What does the Business Hours and Holidays settings control? View answer
Is there a maximum number of users we can have? View answer
System Administration > User Management, Other
I've set so questions are accepted without moderation, but I still see the Deem moderated on admin question detail View answer
I marked a group of pages as "no-index" in the robots.txt file, how to I keep <meta>tags from overriding this? View answer
System Administration > Customization, System Administration > Other
Should my tags start with a capital letter or lower case? Will the system recognize them as the same? View answer
System Administration > Category Management
When integrating Answerbase with my website, should I use a subdirectory or a subdomain? View answer