How do I integrate Answerbase into a Services site? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Frequently Asked
What is an Administrator and how do I assign one?
System Administration
How do I add another User to view my Google Search Console Reports? View answer
System Administration > Reports, Frequently Asked
Can I moderate questions and answers before they appear on the site? View answer
System Administration > Content Management
Does Answerbase already provide a sitemap and syndication to different search engines? View answer
System Administration > Other, System Administration > Customization
How long should my answers be in order to have the most value for my site? View answer
What if I get "email is already in use" when I try to create a user? View answer
System Administration > User Management
How do I post a question and answer from the Answerbase administration site? View answer
What does it mean if a question is "open" or "closed" and how do I edit that setting? View answer
Can you change the product on a Content Creation Recommendation? View answer
I setup my own domain for Q&A with my domain provider, now what? View answer
System Administration > Customization
As a moderator, can I assign questions or send questions to specific staff members so they can answer them? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, System Administration > Moderation
I just posted a few questions, why are they not showing up in my moderation queue? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Moderation
Can Answerbase inform other users when a question is asked about their area of knowledge or expertise? View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Answering Questions, System Administration > Category Management, Other
How do I add another user in my administration dashboard for Answerbase? View answer
Can I tie into our existing product review program so users don't have to create another account for Q&A? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Other
We would like two areas, Field Services and Support Team. Is there a way to logically separate the questions asked View answer
System Administration > Content Management, Other
How do I create my own LinkedIn application for LinkedIn login? View answer
System Administration > Third Party Login
How do questions related to "All Products" show up on my product pages? View answer
Can I offer Facebook login only, while excluding LinkedIn, Twitter, and OpenID? View answer
I see the demo site is not SSL encrypted, would/could that be switched on post-purchase? View answer
System Administration > Other, Other
Our old system did not have question titles, do you have a suggestion on what to enter when we import our old data View answer
System Administration > Content Management, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
How do do simple branding on my Answerbase knowledge base? View answer
How do I see the performance of my Q&A landing pages in Google Search Console?
System Administration > Reports
What is the "Questions to Display" option of the Full Featured Widget? View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Why am I getting an empty question box on my website when I set up my widget? View answer
Do you have a WordPress plugin? View answer
Is it easy to upgrade or downgrade between the different plans or does it cause a lot of problems? View answer
How do I notify someone that they are setup with an account to my site? View answer
I added a user as an administrator, but there is nowhere on their site for them to delete or moderate content. Why View answer
System Administration > User Management, System Administration > Moderation
Why am I receiving emails to moderate new users? View answer
When integrating Answerbase with my website, should I use a subdirectory or a subdomain? View answer
Can I put Google Adsense on my Q&A pages throughout my site? View answer
System Administration > Customization, Other
How do you edit the email notification settings for users? View answer
How can I change the "Ask us" text on the Call to Action (CTA) widget? View answer
How can I stop spam, profanity and other junk from being posted as questions and answers? View answer
How do i change the text "QUESTIONS & ANSWERS" on my BigCommerce product page widget? View answer
How do I customize or change the styles and design of my Answerbase Q&A widget using CSS? View answer
What is the "Offering Reference" and what is it used for? View answer
System Administration > Other
What does the Business Hours and Holidays settings control? View answer
In registration, can I integrate a third party mailing list software to automatically add user info into a database View answer
Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base > Ecommerce Community Q&A > Registration and Login, System Administration > Integrating Your Site
Is it possible to change the name of the site and how can I do that? View answer
Since I use question views for purposes of marketing, how is the number of views for a question calculated? View answer
I've set so questions are accepted without moderation, but I still see the Deem moderated on admin question detail View answer
How do I remove the icons for inserting images, videos, and links? View answer
Should my tags start with a capital letter or lower case? Will the system recognize them as the same? View answer
System Administration > Category Management
Can I backup or export all of the Q&A data from my Answerbase site? View answer
Can I have a list of supported hardware necessary to run your software? View answer
If I'm experiencing SPAM, is there anything I can do to try preventing it? View answer
How does Answerbase relate with online chat? I want instant answers to use alongside existing chat. View answer
System Administration > Integrating Your Site, Ecommerce FAQ Knowledge Base, Other